Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (uncountable) An electronic communication medium that allows the transmission of real-time visual images, and often sound.
- It's a good thing that television doesn't transmit smell.
- (countable) A device for receiving television signals and displaying them in visual form.
- I have an old television in the study.
- (uncountable) Collectively, the programs broadcast via the medium of television.
- fifty-seven channels and nothing on television
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Genitive singular form of televisio.
Declension of television